Just a cool and calm kid from Amsterdam that has passion for music and DJing. I'm here to entertain the people the best way I can.
- Representing North Holland, Amsterdam.
- Please follow me on Ruff Ryders Radio. Saturday’s, 1-2pm.
- I’ve been DJing 10 Years
- My biggest inspiration has to be DJ Jeff. He had a radio show back in the day on the Dutch radio
- Being a DJ gives me is an opportunity to let people enjoy music in a creative way (mixing skills etc).
- DJ Waxfiend is my favorite DJ.
- I have future aspirations to help young DJ’s improve their craft; develop mixtapes, singles and beats. I would also love to collaborate with more artist on
the same track
- The first party I ever DJ’ed was 28th of August 2009. It was a DJ competition at Pure nightclub in Hoofddorp, Netherlands.
- My advice for other DJ’s is to work hard, be creative, have patience, and believe in yourself.
- Hip-hop & R&B are my favorite genres of music. I grew up with these particular sounds. They’ve helped me to become the man I am today.
- Just a cool and calm kid from Amsterdam that has passion for music and DJ. Here to entertain the people the best way I can.