|Tuesday||2:00 pm||3:00 pm|
Well I am a college grad that majored in Music & Computers. I am a full-time sound engineer. I have traveled all over the south and east coast with some of your favorite bands and artist. I have two kids and a beautiful fiancée. When I’m not listening to music I’m on one of my bikes hitting the streets.
- I am from Foley, Alabama
- Every Tuesday 9-10am
- I am the prospect manager, Bike Division, 3 years
- I am a member or the Mobile Alabama Ruff Ryders chapter
- I have been DJing off and on since like 2008
- Inspiration/Influences are Mannie Fresh, DJ Jazzy Jeff, DJ Drama, DJ Funkmaster Flex, DJ Premier, DJ Enuff, DJ Envy, Lil Jon and many more
- I love being a DJ. I enjoy making a crowd rock. I love enjoying the different emotions that come out each and every song that is played.
- My favorite DJ’s are DJ Nick@night and DJ Smoove K
- My aspirations are to DJ huge parties around the world
- The 1st party I ever DJ’d was a military Christmas ball
- Be yourself and stay humble and collect the check
- Hip-hop and R&B are my favorite genres of music
- Because I love they stories and the instruments behind them