DJ Kenni Starr
|Monday||1:00 pm||2:00 pm|
I am a French DJ rockin’ in USA. I am also part of the International Fleet DJs, International Stack Up DJs, International Scurry Life DJs, and International Nerve DJs.
- Toulouse, France
- Broadcasting every Monday from 1-2pm
- I’ve been DJing over 20 years
- I am inspired by French DJs like: DJ Cut Killer or DJ Goldfingers, also American DJs QBert and DJ Craze
- I was a big fan of Ruff Ryders tracks. So it’s very special to be considered a RR DJ!
- Favorite DJ at the moment is DJ Snake.
- 1st party I ever DJ’d was 18.
- My advice for future DJs is to fall in love with the art. Then maybe it will become a business. If you look at it as a business first, it will lose you.
- Favorite genres of music is hip-hop, R&B and dancehall.
- I am a French DJ rockin’ in USA. I am also part of the International Fleet DJs, International Stack Up DJs, International Scurry Life DJs, International Nerve DJs, and the Vice President Executive of information, A&R of Cash Back Mafia, International Wu-Tang Coalition DJs, Official European DJ for Hell Razah (Wu Tang Affiliate), GGO DJs, member of DFE Records, and No Limit Forever (East) of the famous Master P. Lastly, I am the owner of a French clothing line, Eastarz Wear.